Looking for a cool and deliciously light summer lunch? This healthy, pasta-inspired dish will make you crave for more. Simple ingredients come together in this perfect meal which is packed full of vitamins, minerals and health benefits. I recently made this meal for my mom and friends and they totally loved it.
The asparagus season has started and at this moment they are at their very best. Yesterday I received an Asparagus delivery from Zon Fruit & Vegetables. They are known for their whitegold asparagus and delivered them right to my doorstep together with my favorite green asparagus. I decided to make this carb-free pasta again and everybody loved it.
4 Zucchini, sliced into ribbons
1 bunch of fresh asparagus
1 box of mixed olives
100 gram pomegranates
240 ml Almond milk
240 ml Coconut milk
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
300 gram Cashews
1 ripe Avocado
add salt and pepper to taste
1. Trim asparagus and soak in boiling water for 2 minutes. Run under cold water and pat dry.
2. To make Alfredo sauce, place almond milk, coconut milk and apple cider in a high speed blender and blend till combined.
3. Add cashews, avocado, salt and pepper and blend on high till smooth and creamy.
4. Massage zucchini ribbons with olive oil and Alfredo sauce, add more sauce to your liking.
5. Serve immediately with asparagus, pomegranates and olives.